There are several reasons why this may occur. Sometimes, the target website may redirect the user to a different website during the session, which may result in different domains being accessed. Additionally, the bot/tool may send pings to different URLs as part of its code. Finally, the target website may use a content delivery network (CDN) such as Fastly, which can result in the URL of the CDN being shown in the proxy usage. These domains are not necessarily an indication of misuse of the proxies.
Toggle navigation menu Back
Articles in this section
- Why are some entries missing from the dashboard usage analytics?
- How long does it takes for the dashboard to fetch the traffic data?
- What does "Standby" plan mean?
- Do I need to whitelist my source IPs for each active plan?
- Why am I seeing URLs that I didn't send any traffic?
- What does network status 407 mean?
- What does network status 200 mean?
- What does the source IP mean?
- Do I need to re-download proxies when standby plan becomes active?
- Why is there a one-day gap between the expiry of an active plan and the start date of a standby plan?