It typically takes around 5-10 minutes for the dashboard to display the most up-to-date traffic data.
Toggle navigation menu Back
Articles in this section
- Why are some entries missing from the dashboard usage analytics?
- How long does it takes for the dashboard to fetch the traffic data?
- What does "Standby" plan mean?
- Do I need to whitelist my source IPs for each active plan?
- Why am I seeing URLs that I didn't send any traffic?
- What does network status 407 mean?
- What does network status 200 mean?
- What does the source IP mean?
- Do I need to re-download proxies when standby plan becomes active?
- Why is there a one-day gap between the expiry of an active plan and the start date of a standby plan?