If you notice that some entries are not displayed in the dashboard usage analytics, it could be due to their query size being less than 0.001 GB or you haven't send any successful traffic yet. In order to provide a more streamlined and relevant view of your usage data, entries with extremely small query sizes are excluded from the display.
Toggle navigation menu Back
Articles in this section
- Why are some entries missing from the dashboard usage analytics?
- Is it possible to use both my active and standby plan simultaneously?
- Why did my active plan expire before the end date?
- Will I get a set of new of proxies if my IPs get banned?
- Why do some of my proxies fail when I test them?
- Why do all the proxies appear to be the same?