If you notice that some entries are not displayed in the dashboard usage analytics, it could be due to their query size being less than 0.001 GB or you haven't send any successful traffic yet. In order to provide a more streamlined and relevant view of your usage data, entries with extremely small query sizes are excluded from the display.
Toggle navigation menu Back
Articles in this section
- Why are some entries missing from the dashboard usage analytics?
- How long does it takes for the dashboard to fetch the traffic data?
- What does "Standby" plan mean?
- Do I need to whitelist my source IPs for each active plan?
- Why am I seeing URLs that I didn't send any traffic?
- What does network status 407 mean?
- What does network status 200 mean?
- What does the source IP mean?
- Do I need to re-download proxies when standby plan becomes active?
- Why is there a one-day gap between the expiry of an active plan and the start date of a standby plan?