The "Standby" plan is a feature that allows users to queue multiple plans, where the next plan will automatically be activated when the current plan runs out of data or expires. The expiry time and data usage of the standby plan starts when the current active plan has expired. This process happens seamlessly, without any disconnection.
Toggle navigation menu Back
Articles in this section
- Why are some entries missing from the dashboard usage analytics?
- How long does it takes for the dashboard to fetch the traffic data?
- What does "Standby" plan mean?
- Do I need to whitelist my source IPs for each active plan?
- Why am I seeing URLs that I didn't send any traffic?
- What does network status 407 mean?
- What does network status 200 mean?
- What does the source IP mean?
- Do I need to re-download proxies when standby plan becomes active?
- Why is there a one-day gap between the expiry of an active plan and the start date of a standby plan?